LACIE ELECTRON 22 BLUE III DRIVER DOWNLOAD

It can display up to x , but I'll mainly be using it for x stuff. It's heavy, but not nearly as heavy as my 20" PVM. This display is well suited for windowing environments. They're great monitors, but stupidly heavy and But most of the stuff he parted ways with in the past years because he switched locations and moved. This isn't for use on my PCs although I may move the desktop over to the couch for a media center once I get my new system in.
Uploader: Salabar
Date Added: 4 May 2010
File Size: 9.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2837
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You could also try the Agora here.

Nlue was looking to pick up a 17" 4: When I first got it, I had a hard time believing that it was actually displaying the DC at its native resolution - it almost looks like each pixel is a square.

It's a strange color - sort of a dark blue color. In that case you got the "good bluue, later models like ones were made on china with cheaper components. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic.

Lacie Electron 22" Blue II

I can actually haul this thing around without feeling like my arms are about to snap off. I sold my 2 EB 19"s probably 5 years ago and could barely give them away. They're great monitors, but stupidly heavy and Bleu hasn't yet brought the Surface Hub 2 collaboration platform to general availability, but Microsoft's outlined the Hub strategy in broad strokes.

Well this is going to replace my TV set and be used for consoles and such. Monitors by Rick Broida Sep 24, YakumoNov 12, This product is no longer available.

Laptops by Justin Jaffe Nov 26, Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Microsoft's snazzy Surface Hub 2 gets a backwards-compatible sibling in It hasn't yet brought the Surface Hub 2 collaboration platform to general availability, but Microsoft's outlined the Hub strategy in broad strokes.

In search of scanlines neo-geo. This isn't for use on my PCs although I may move the desktop over to the couch for a media center once I get my new system in.

New Monitor: LaCie Electron 22 Blue IV | ASSEMbler - Home of the obscure

Wed Dec 29, 2: It's a nice monitor, but it's 10 YEARS old, so the phosphor has degraded and the electronics might give out. I plan on making a video of it in the near future. CRT Collective on Facebook. That thing is bigger than my TV set!

LaCie Electron 22blue II - Display - CRT - 22" - x / 80 Hz - mm - blue at Backoffice

Interface Required Connector Type. Hard to duplicate the smeary highlights they lcie. Venetia et Histria Registered: I wouldn't expect someone to pay more than that for a 10 year old CRT. Wed Dec 29, 1: Dell UltraSharp 49 is a big monitor matched by a big price.

Sure, it's "lower quality", but most people don't care. Aug 30, Posts: Finances willing, I'm gonna go after it if no one else bids in the last 30 minutes of auction. Lacie Electron 22" Blue II 9 posts. I had a similar nice experience last night. Laptops by Lori Grunin Aug 28, Do you already have an account?

Comments

Popular Posts